Young people are being hit hard by the Covid-19 crisis, with unemployment numbers rising. To help address this, the Government launched the Kickstart Programme – designed to support 300,000 young people into paid work placements. Backed with £2 billion in funding, the scheme is designed to provide quality work experience opportunities as well as employability training and support.
In January our expert panel provided information on how to get started. Jeremy Hay Campbell, Head of Corporate Affairs at ManpowerGroup, Laura Parker, Head of Learning and Development at Aggregate Industries and Geraint Williams, Kickstart Operations & Engagement Lead at The Department for Work & Pensions discussed:
- The rules of the kickstart scheme
- How to develop a successful Kickstart programme
- How Kickstart can be integrated into existing early years programmes
- What responsibilities are for employability support
- What options are if you are looking to make fewer than 30 placements
Watch the webinar on demand today for more information.