Attracting, Hiring and Retaining Talent Post Covid-19
Current market disruption is driving increased unemployment, job uncertainty and, in some cases, reduced employee engagement. However, despite the ongoing pandemic and redundancy announcements across the board, we are starting to see hiring intentions recover for in-demand talent in many sectors.
ManpowerGroup recently hosted a webinar, ‘Attracting, Hiring and Retaining Talent Post Covid-19: Building a Better Normal’, in which a panel of industry experts offered advice on how organisations can use this moment of change as an opportunity to build a better normal for the long-term.
Available now to watch on-demand, the session provides insight on:
- The importance of setting your organisation’s hiring priorities – quantity vs. quality
- Understanding the bigger picture – the value of Talent Mapping for your organisation
- What has worked and what hasn’t as businesses move to digital-first hiring processes
- Changing candidate preferences post COVID-19
- Strategies for reboarding, building and bridging your existing employees