Preparing for the end of the EU Transition
With the end of the EU Transition period fast approaching, the potential impact of changes to immigration rules in the UK is becoming an increasingly urgent item on the boardroom agenda.
To ensure companies have the information they need to be fully prepared, ManpowerGroup recently partnered with Fragomen LLP, one of the largest international immigration law firms, to highlight the key points organisations should be considering to avoid disruptions to their talent strategies in 2021.
Available to watch on-demand, the one-hour webinar discusses:
- Supporting your existing workforce through the EU Transition
- How the new points-based system will affect hiring from the EU and further afield
- Which sectors are likely to be most heavily impacted
- The importance of auditing your organisation for EU Transition vulnerabilities
- How ManpowerGroup is preparing our workforce through the EU Transition
- Which workforce strategies you should consider post 2020