Innovative Approaches to Keep You Ahead in the Competition for Talent
To attract and retain the best talent, organisations need expertise in implementing innovative sourcing and attraction strategies – it’s a key competitive advantage in today’s demanding and complex world.
That’s why companies turn to Talent Solutions. With deep recruiting expertise and rigorous processes in Recruitment Process Outsourcing, we source and attract talent through our flexible and scalable recruitment solutions. Whether you’re looking to improve candidate experience, increase access to diverse talent pools or identify the right digital solutions to enhance you’re hiring process, we’re experienced in mobilising our teams to implement RPO programmes within extremely short timescales.
Our innovative approaches deliver the results you need – greater predictability of cost, a more efficient recruitment process, an improved candidate experience and more importantly, improved talent quality. That’s why Talent Solutions has been recognised as Leader in Global RPO for nine consecutive years by Everest Group.
A Lasting Partnership
- A leading luxury vehicles company was looking for a partner to support them in thinking differently about how they create and find talent for today and the future.
- The client needed support with recruitment in the UK, Ireland, Hungary and Slovakia and required talent in niche roles including cyber security, battery development, software development, electrification and hydrogen as well as the more traditional manufacturing and engineering skills.
- They also needed a partner who could scale up and down with them to meet market demand as required.
- Working with the organisation since 1999 on blue collar temporary services, we had developed a deep understanding of their skills needs across the talent spectrum. This enabled us to extend our support to include a tailored and extensive RPO solution from 2017.
- Under the RPO, the team supports with the end-to-end delivery of all permanent resourcing activity including attraction, application, selection, contract negotiation and onboarding.
- Talent Solutions also took responsibility for the client’s early careers programme, covering Interns, Apprenticeships and Undergraduates, demonstrating success year on year and receiving positive feedback across the board.
- Alongside the RPO, the team successfully delivered a large software development project, which included recruiting an additional 120 software developers in a highly competitive geographic location.
- The team reduced average time to hire by 16% in the last two years, while providing +97% direct fill.
- We offered the client flexibility throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, ensuring that they could adjust resource as needed.
Full Cycle Recruiting: From a full outsourced solution, to RPO projects; full cycle recruiting provides businesses with tailored, scalable recruitment strategies which allow them to focus on core processes that matter.